Leica Geovid HD-B and Geovid R Review
LEICA GEOVID 10X42 HD-B 3000
- Perger-Porro Prism Configuration
- HDC Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Class 1 Eye-Safe IR Laser
- Displays Range in Yards or Meters
- 10-3000 Yard Metering Range
- Inclinometer Measures Relative Angle
- ABC Ballistic Compensation System
- Open-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Magnesium Alloy Chassis
- Large Center Focusing Knob
LEICA GEOVID-R 10X42 LASER RANGEFINDER BINOCULARS W/EHR
The Leica Geovid R binoculars concentrate on essentials-a high-performance optical system, reliable distance measurement and ballistic angle compensation. What's more, the Geovid R models offer comfortable viewing for longer periods of observation with a classic, ergonomic design for optimum grip and fatigue-free viewing. They also provide uncompromising quality and construction ends and finish.
Great for bow hunters, muzzle loaders, and intermediate distance rifle shots, Incredible balance of performance and value, Displays linear distances for a measuring range of up to 1200 yards, Display the equivalent horizontal range (EHR) for angle shots for distances from 10 meters/yards to 550 meters/600 yards, EHR is provided immediately and automatically after the line of sight distance - pre-setting or pre-programming is not required, Scan mode allows multiple or moving targets to be ranged quickly, Automatically adjusting LED display powers up in bright light and dims in low light.